Thursday, June 26, 2008

My First Thursday Thirteen

So my blogger guru started this one. Are you new to the Thursday Thirteen too? The purpose of this post is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Here are my favorite 13 things about Summer:
1. More hours of sunlight
2. Going to the beach
3. The smell of suntan lotion
4. Sandals, especially flip flops
5. Swimming
6. Eating outside (picnics, the deck, etc.)
7. Fireflies
8. Getting to buy adorable bathing suits for the kids (and seeing those yummy tummies showing)
9. Short day Fridays for the hubbie
10. Getting together more with friends
11. Going for ice cream, especially at the local dairy farm
12. Going to more outside attractions, especially the zoo and shopping
13. Going for long walks and/or drives

1 comments:

Julie said...

:)
I got my mom a Yankee Candle car freshener in "Sun and Sand", and I swear it smells like suntan lotion haha She loves it

and! If you're ever in Audubon, theres this absolutely wonderful Ice Cream place called Zwahlen's on Egypt Rd (I'd take the Oaks exit and just take a right, its about 3 miles down) sooooo gooooood. They make their own on site. There are other yummies there too.

Hope to see you soon!